Tickets disappeared from app

Great news that people's tickets are back in the app! Now, everyone, take a moment to make sure you have a screenshot of each ticket with the barcode as a backup! Print a hard copy if you need extra peace of mind! If these disappear again, you are going to need those barcode numbers.

Mine are still there, from UT. I asked UT for a refund, they said yes, but still waiting, 4 weeks later.
Someone posted that they were told to expect to wait about 6-8 weeks for their refund. You contact UT, they contact Disney, and then back the other way. If you don't hear anything after 8 weeks, contact UT again.

Mine are still there, from UT. I asked UT for a refund, they said yes, but still waiting, 4 weeks later.
Someone posted that they were told to expect to wait about 6-8 weeks for their refund. You contact UT, they contact Disney, and then back the other way. If you don't hear anything after 8 weeks, contact UT again.
I also have tickets from UCT that I requested a refund on , and was told 4 to 6 weeks. So I've got a calendar reminder for 6 weeks from the date I requested and plan to check back then.

Good luck!

My 2 AP tickets (husband and I) and our tickets from the cancelled Star Wars Nite are now gone too. :(

I too have purchased tickets from a 3rd party: "Get Away Today". They seem to be vouchers in my email. How do I know if mine have "disappeared": am I suppose to load them into "my Disney" app? Vouchers say expire in 2021.

I too have purchased tickets from a 3rd party: "Get Away Today". They seem to be vouchers in my email. How do I know if mine have "disappeared": am I suppose to load them into "my Disney" app? Vouchers say expire in 2021.
At this point, if you haven't already loaded them into the app, I would wait. We still don't know if Disney is going to extend tickets that expire in Jan 2021 or not. Since you bought tickets from GAT, they will likely be able to exchange them for you (with a paid upgrade fee) if needed. For now, I would just keep your vouchers safe and sit tight.

I had one ticket and my AP loaded in the app. My AP expired October 10 and is no longer in the app and neither is the ticket, purchased from GAT with exp. of Jan 2022. I gave up thinking I might be able to go on my annual December sister trip, but when the parks do finally open, it will be interesting to see how they handle the AP extensions and what it all will mean for making park reservations.

If someone sees their tickets appear in the app again, can you update on this thread? Mine have disappeared, never come back, but when I try to enter them again I get the message that the tickets are already linked to my account.

Thanks!

If someone sees their tickets appear in the app again, can you update on this thread? Mine have disappeared, never come back, but when I try to enter them again I get the message that the tickets are already linked to my account.

Thanks!
I have the same experience when I try to scan mine, this quote is from the DL website.

"Expiration dates on eligible tickets will be updated prior to the theme parks' reopening. At that time, you may link your ticket to your Disney account on Disneyland.com or on the Disneyland app in order to check the latest expiration date."

I don't believe I've ever been able to see my tickets on the website, and I know I've never been able to see an expiration on tickets scanned into the app, so if this happens, it will be a nice additon.

Has anyone with tickets expiring in 2022 had their tickets disappear? Or is it only happening to those of us with tickets expiring Jan 12, 2021?
Mine from UCT expire Jan 12, 2022 and are not in the app.

Edit, I swear they were NOT there a few minutes ago but I see them now. Screen shot here I come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!