Tickets Disappeared

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
From MDE. Specifically I had 6 plus options left over on old tickets. They have no expiration. Sometime in the last few months it vanished, both mine and my wife's. My wife also lost a PH with one day left.

No rush but I don't want to wait too long. Is there an email address that works? Phone number. I'll wait before calling.

Thanks

This happened to me last week. Try signing out and signing back in. The CM I spoke to said once tickets are linked they wont just disappear so dont stress!!!

Thanks for the email address. Ariel I think the tickets Disappeared the same time used tickets also disappeared. I'll wait a day or 2 to see if they reappear before sending an email.
Thanks

I hate it when posters don't followup. I sent the email. Got the automatic we're working on it immediate response. A few weeks later the emailed response told me to call ticketing.
I decided to wait until some of the re-opening issues were resolved.

After an hour on the phone it was resolved. I was transferred to a CM who specializes in this. He was able to pull up each ticket including date and park it was used. One remaining theme park day was restored. It sounds like 2 days were used the same day (I park hopped). I had 6 days of plus (water parks and whatever else is included) left on a non-expiring ticket with no theme park days left. The system has changed and those tickets will no longer show on MDE. I have to go to guest services when I want to use them. I know I won't be using them in the near future. I wanted to resolve this before they were purged from whatever computer data base is currently being used.

I hate it when posters don't followup. I sent the email. Got the automatic we're working on it immediate response. A few weeks later the emailed response told me to call ticketing.
I decided to wait until some of the re-opening issues were resolved.

After an hour on the phone it was resolved. I was transferred to a CM who specializes in this. He was able to pull up each ticket including date and park it was used. One remaining theme park day was restored. It sounds like 2 days were used the same day (I park hopped). I had 6 days of plus (water parks and whatever else is included) left on a non-expiring ticket with no theme park days left. The system has changed and those tickets will no longer show on MDE. I have to go to guest services when I want to use them. I know I won't be using them in the near future. I wanted to resolve this before they were purged from whatever computer data base is currently being used.

Glad you got it fixed. I have a lot of pluses - something between 20 and 30. I took my old tickets to guest relations a couple of years ago and they created new ticket media for me, and found a 1 day hopper in the mess which they separated so it could be used on its own. I've never attached to MDE, but have made a copy of all the numbers in the event of loss. We will probably do water parks some day if they ever reopen, or mini golf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter