If I've already purchased tickets but not the hotel room, can it be converted to a "package" instead of tickets + room reservation?

Wanting to switch to a package would be for the package rules& cancellation policies.
30+ days = package full refund

So if I've already got the tickets, can you convert to a package so that if needed it could all be canceled?

1. Traditionally, yes.
2. Traditionally, no.
3. Sometimes (sometimes) they will let you keep the original ticket.
(Ask nicely.)

They told me that you can email a picture & within 2 weeks get a response. I'm not sure if that's just to find out how many days you can get or if it's a way to allow you to keep it and get digital tickets though

So if I've already got the tickets, can you convert to a package so that if needed it could all be canceled?
No. You have paid-in-full already for tickets. A room-only reservation simply needs a deposit equal to one night’s stay, the balance isn’t due until check-in and can be cancelled without penalty until 5 days prior to arrival.

Park hopping on a ticket that is 4 days or longer would cost an additional $85+tax per ticket, regardless of the number of times, or days, the hopping function is used.

Buying a 4 day base for use in 2020 and then a 2 day hopper for 2021 is actually much more expensive, about $170 more than buying a 6 day hopper, depending on dates.

They told me that you can email a picture & within 2 weeks get a response.
1. I'm not sure if that's just to find out how many days you can get
2. or if it's a way to allow you to keep it and get digital tickets though
1. Yes.
2. Unlikely.

My family and I are considering a trip immediately after Christmas. Yes... I know the crowds (we were there last year) and I know the COVID restrictions. I am a teacher and this is when we can go. We are not newbies... this is not our first trip nor will it be the last. anyway, looking at parks on december 28, 29, 30 and 31 for sure. Park hopping resumes January 1.... would I be able to
Add hoppers for just January 1 and 2 if we wanted? I know in the past you had to have all days hoppers. We will most likely eliminate Epcot unless we could add a hopper at the end...
The way I see this rather unique situation is that you could buy a 4-day base ticket and use it on Dec. 28, 29, 30, 31.
Then, on Dec. 31, UPGRADE your ticket to 6-day Hopper and use the last two days on Jan. 1 and 2.
Certainly cheaper than buying an additional stand-alone 2-day Hopper.

Originally, our trip was scheduled in August 2020. We have since rescheduled 4 times. Our last scheduled trip was for September 20, to get in before our September 26 expiration. We have now decided to postpone until December 2021, as we feel September may still be too soon, (DDIL is an ER nurse and she does not want to go when there is still risk of exposure - she has had COVID and has recovered). I have a 4 day 4 park ticket. I have had 1 granddaughter who will be 11 in December. (I know, she was 9 in August 2020, right?). By my calculations, to pay the difference will be an additional 800.00, if I do it now.
Should I "wait and see"? Maybe they will extend the expiration while we wait for more people to receive the immunization shot, or they may come out with another special ticket. I do want to be able to reserve the park I want if that is still going. I guess at this point no one really knows what the future holds, just trying to get input on what would be the best course. I already have my resort reservation.

1. Should I "wait and see"?
2. Maybe they will extend the expiration while we wait for more people to receive the immunization shot,
3. or they may come out with another special ticket.
4. I do want to be able to reserve the park I want if that is still going.
5. I guess at this point no one really knows what the future holds, just trying to get input on what would be the best course.
6. I already have my resort reservation.
1. I would.
2. Maybe.
3. Maybe.
4. I wouldn't worry much about that, either way.
5. Yup.
6. Least of your worries, I'd say.

I have a pretty tentative trip for the end of July. It will just be me and my daughter. I already have two comp tickets and need to get her two day park hoppers. There is the strong possibility that I will want three days of hoppers, but that would required me to buy myself a one day hopper then add on a day to hers. Should I do this all now and then update it when I know for sure? Or make the final decision and just stick with it for the trip? I'm just confused in general with buying tickets now, booking the parks, if we change our minds, if we cancel he trip....

1. I already have two comp tickets
2. and need to get her two day park hoppers.
There is the strong possibility that I will want three days of hoppers, but
3. that would required me to buy myself a one day hopper then add on a day to hers.
4. Should I do this all now and then update it when I know for sure? Or make the final decision and just stick with it for the trip? I'm just confused in general with buying tickets now, booking the parks, if we change our minds, if we cancel he trip....
1. Where (and how) did you get the "comp" tickets?
2. In ADDITION to the comps?
3. I'm an unclear about exactly the kind and number of tickets that you HAVE
or what you WANT.

In general, a guest can not upgrade or alter comp tickets in any way.
Can you please clearly list EXACTLY what you need for tickets?
(It would make sense for ONE guest to use all of the (appropriate) comps,
and another guest to buy new tickets.)
4. I would not do anything "now."

1. Where (and how) did you get the "comp" tickets?
2. In ADDITION to the comps?
3. I'm an unclear about exactly the kind and number of tickets that you HAVE
or what you WANT.

In general, a guest can not upgrade or alter comp tickets in any way.
Can you please clearly list EXACTLY what you need for tickets?
(It would make sense for ONE guest to use all of the (appropriate) comps,
and another guest to buy new tickets.)
4. I would not do anything "now."
Thank you for responding.

1. I have 2, one day hopper comp tickets from an ESPN employee. They expire 12/21
2. I want to have three days in the park and I understand that I'd have to buy one stand alone, one day park hopper (which is $$$)
3. Hopefully that's more clear. I need three park hopping days for both me and my daughter.

It's possible that I will use the two comp tickets before this summer trip in Disneyland, but highly doubt it. Just looking for the best way to utilize the comp tickets, get one more one day ticket, and a three day park hopper ticket. And when to do this all so I don't lose out on our choice of park days. Thanks!

Thank you for responding.

1. I have 2, one day hopper comp tickets from an ESPN employee. They expire 12/21
2. I want to have three days in the park and I understand that I'd have to buy one stand alone, one day park hopper (which is $$$)
3. Hopefully that's more clear. I need three park hopping days for both me and my daughter.
-Just looking for the best way to utilize the comp tickets, get one more one day ticket, and a three day park hopper ticket.

4. And when to do this all so I don't lose out on our choice of park days. Thanks!

3. Two ways to go:
Each of you can use a comp ticket, then each of you can buy a 2-day Hopper.
-OR-
Daughter can use both comp tickets, then buys a 1-day Hopper.
You buy a 3-day Hopper.
Do the math on both of those situations (for your trip dates) and do the less expensive, total.
4. Do not do anything yet.
Wait until much closer to your trip.
(You don't know what kind of "deals" Disney MIGHT offer.)
Very unlikely that a trip in late July 2021 will see the parks "fill up."

3. Two ways to go:
Each of you can use a comp ticket, then each of you can buy a 2-day Hopper.
-OR-
Daughter can use both comp tickets, then buys a 1-day Hopper.
You buy a 3-day Hopper.
Do the math on both of those situations (for your trip dates) and do the less expensive, total.
4. Do not do anything yet.
Wait until much closer to your trip.
(You don't know what kind of "deals" Disney MIGHT offer.)
Very unlikely that a trip in late July 2021 will see the parks "fill up."
I knew you’d have advice! Thanks!!!

Me and my fiancé are looking to come down in February of next year. we've booked at the swan already but im a little weary of purchasing tickets considering Disney's "nonrefundable" statement directly underneath the tickets. If for some reason the parks were to be shut down again, how would that affect our tickets? I apologize if this has already been asked. :)

thanks!

Me and my fiancé are looking to come down in February of next year. we've booked at the swan already but im a little weary of purchasing tickets considering Disney's "nonrefundable" statement directly underneath the tickets. If for some reason the parks were to be shut down again, how would that affect our tickets? I apologize if this has already been asked. :)

thanks!
If they shut down the parks, they will extend the tickets.
And regardless, when you purchase tickets but (for whatever reason) do not use them and they "expire," their purchase value can be "traded in" toward new tickets at the time of a future trip.

Hello would like to change our tickets we bought from Undercover tourist to this weekend. Is this possible we currently have reservations for end of Dec. How do I do this and possibly add an additional day? Thanks so much

We are thinking of quick trip down to WDW this month. We have 1 day left on our current 2020 Military Salutes tickets (only used 3 of our allotted 6). I know all about park reservations (we went in August) we are cool with playing it by ear. We snagged HS with our 1 day already.

Here is my concern:

Can I buy Military Salutes at the gate to use for this trip? (online it only mentions buy tickets now before 12/18 to use for 2021.) Want to make sure I can buy now to use now. And if I do buy now, can I buy for 6 days to use 4 for 2021? I know my current 2020 ticket doesn't expire until 9/26/21.

Also are there blackout dates for Military Salutes Tickets for this holiday season? (ex: 12/19/20 thru 1/3/21)

Thanks for any advice/help! :D

I want to buy my son a fl resident ticket while he is home from college. The current deal lasts until Dec 18. I was hoping to be able to get a 4 day ticket and use it for different non-consecutive days between now and the 18th. For example, use one day this Friday, another next Weds, then the following Sunday, etc. When I go to buy it, it says that it will start on the 4th and end on the 8th. Is there anyway to change that end date to accomplish what I want to do? We live in Jacksonville and always drive down for the day. I don't really want to drive down that many times in a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter