Tickets in a lanyard? (don't have EP)

kim31kim

Mouseketeer
Will we need to have lanyards to carry our tickets or do you just show them once each day then put them away? I can't remember how this works... we won't have EPs this time (going in February). I'm wondering if I can just have my husband put our tickets in his wallet once we're through the gate. We purchased our tickets through the universal vacations website and they told us to pick them up at the hotel once we get there.

If you have park-to-park tickets, you will need to take them out to ride the Hogwarts Express, but that's the only other time after the main gates.

If you ride any of the rides where a locker is required it helps to have a lanyard to tuck under your shirt since you use your ticket to open and close the lockers. You may need more than 1 of the small free lockers if you have alot of stuff.

Even on trips where we didn't have EP, we used lanyard for the tickets since we did a lot of park hopping. Every time you hop to the other side you have to scan your tickets so it was more convenient with the lanyard as opposed to digging in pockets/purses for them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter