TicketsatWork Email (Electronic) Tickets: Use and Upgrade?

Day-Day

DIS Veteran
I've checked ParkSavers, Undercover Tourist, and BestofOrlando along with TicketsAtWork through Lifemart via the company I work for. TicketsAtWork has the best price for me but says the ticket will be delivered electronically and sent to me by email.

Anyone had any experience with emailed tickets from TicketsAtWork? This is a 2-park; 4-day ticket. I have not purchased yet.

How do I use the ticket? Is it something I take directly to the gate or do I go to a kiosk?

I plan to upgrade to an annual pass while visiting.

Last edited:
Anyone know the taxes on the Halloween Horror Nights tickets? Looking at the price before taxes and fees, my TicketsAtWork has a better price than the Annual Pass (AP) discount. I plan to upgrade to the AP at the parks so I can't go through the purchase process online. I'm seeing 6.5% on other tickets on the Universal Studios site so I'm thinking that is it. This would make the cost almost identical taking into account the amount for taxes and fees on my TicketsAtWork.

Hi there! I recently purchased a 4-day PH ticket with one day free (5 day PH) from TicketsatWork. We are heading to WDW starting at the end of October and plan to use them then. My best friend still works for Disney and I asked him back TicketsatWork and he endorsed them as legit. :) I did the electronic ticket via email and it took about 3 days for them to email me my tickets. I purchased them on a Friday and there was a holiday so that's why it took a bit longer for me to get the email with the tickets. I was also able to easily add the ticket number to MyDisneyExperience so there are no issues there.

DH and I are considering adding a 6th day to our ticket package but was also curious about upgrading. Since we are able to use these so far just like any other Disney ticket, does anyone know if we would be OK to add a 6th day while we are there? Thanks in advance!!

Hi there! I recently purchased a 4-day PH ticket with one day free (5 day PH) from TicketsatWork. We are heading to WDW starting at the end of October and plan to use them then. My best friend still works for Disney and I asked him back TicketsatWork and he endorsed them as legit. :) I did the electronic ticket via email and it took about 3 days for them to email me my tickets. I purchased them on a Friday and there was a holiday so that's why it took a bit longer for me to get the email with the tickets. I was also able to easily add the ticket number to MyDisneyExperience so there are no issues there.

DH and I are considering adding a 6th day to our ticket package but was also curious about upgrading. Since we are able to use these so far just like any other Disney ticket, does anyone know if we would be OK to add a 6th day while we are there? Thanks in advance!!

You may want to post this as a new thread in the "Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies" forum pertaining to Disney World or ask in the "All About Tickets at WDW" thread since my original post is in the Universal Studios section.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/theme-parks-attractions-and-strategies.2/

https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-at-wdw.3570721/

I've searched the threads and found some information but I find it difficult to do a really good search on this forum; people use many abbreviations and ways to write out words (like me using one word for TicketsAtWork) and some long threads contain outdated information.

I will do that! Thanks for the advice.
You may want to post this as a new thread in the "Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies" forum pertaining to Disney World or ask in the "All About Tickets at WDW" thread since my original post is in the Universal Studios section.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/theme-parks-attractions-and-strategies.2/

https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-at-wdw.3570721/

I've searched the threads and found some information but I find it difficult to do a really good search on this forum; people use many abbreviations and ways to write out words (like me using one word for TicketsAtWork) and some long threads contain outdated information.

We had electronic tickets last Nov from Undercover Tourist. They're just like normal tickets, in theory and if you lose them or forget to bring them you can print them out again or go to Guest Services. The one issue we had with them is that ours wouldn't scan. They looked perfectly normal when printed out but didn't work. The TM was able to type in the numbers but it took an annoying amount of time for our family of 5 so we waited in line at GS to exchange them for the credit card sized tickets. They apparently have that problem from time to time so this year we opted for paper tickets to be mailed to us. But if I got a better deal that was only available with electronic tix I would go with that. They will likely work for you and if not it's a pretty minor inconvenience to exchange them at GS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter