Tiffany or Yourride?

WDW TRIP NUT

Mouseketeer
I haven't been on the transportation boards in a while. We used Tiffany a couple of years ago and were very pleased. I noticed that Yourride is being mentioned alot now. Should we go with Tiffany or yourride?

We used Tiffany for our latest trip and had no complaints...why risk ruining a good thing?

You may want to read the post from Mickeep toward the end of this page. They had a nightmare with Tiffany!! Sounds familiar to me! They had us down for the wrong airline and didn't show. The next year we used "Your Ride" and even though our plane was over an hour late, they were right there waiting!! That's the kind of service that keeps you coming back!!

Thanks! We didn't have a problem with Tiffany. iIn fact, we liked them very much. I was just wondering if their service has gone down in the past year. Does anyone know if yourride has a website that I can look at?

Actually Your Ride is a sponser of these boards! They are listed to the right of the Transportation Boards right here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter