• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany question

bbogz

Never too old for Disney
We have always used Mears for the shuttle from airport to resort. I have always tipped $1.00 per bag. We have decided to use Tiffany this time since the wait at Mears the last two times was over an hour. How much do you generally tip the driver?

I usually tip the driver between 10% and 15% depending on the number of passengers and the amount of luggage. I tip each driver not one flat rate in the beginning because you can not be certain to get the same driver on your return trip that you had on arrival.

Thank you. Ten dollars sounds good to me. There is just two of us, so we can each take a run.

the standard is 15%, which is about $6.50 each way. $10 each way is about a 24% tip based on an $85 RT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter