Tiffany Towncar

mbs

Earning My Ears
My son and I just came back yesterday from Disney. We had arranged for a Tiffany Towncar for the 2 of us. I had his carseat with us so we just needed a ride from them. Our flight from Philly was one hour late and our driver, Monica, was waiting for us. The car was clean but she was not very talkative (and I love to chat). We arrived at the Contemporary with no trouble.

It was the ride home that caused me some concern. I was ready for a 2:00 pickup from them (flight at 4:40). Well, bell services at the Contemporary called Tiffany at 2:20 to find out where the driver was and he finally came at 2:40! I could have had an extra 40 minutes at the MK! And to make matters worse, my towncar was now a big van:mad: ! I was just disgusted at that. However, if anyone ever needs to get a van, ask for Berkely Edwards. He was a great driver and chatted the entire ride ~ even getting my 2 yo DS to tell him about his days at Disney.

mbs

We have scheduled them for our Feb 1 trip. I will have to make sure that I call the day we leave and make sure they come on time. I don't like to chit chat so I'll take the quiet one. There are 8 of us so I hope they send the van.

I think we had Berkley for one of our trips, that name sounds familiar. We've never had a bad TTC driver.
The one thing with the van is, when they picked us up at MCO in December they brought the van. Now in June, they picked us up with the car and then brought the van when we left WDW. When we got out at the Poly in December, I gave DH the necessary cash and the driver said we had been put down as booking the van! I told DH no, we booked the car (I had an online coupon AND my receipt) but he just took my word for it.
Other than that, two trips with wonderful service!:D
Robin M.

Originally posted by georgiapeach60
We have scheduled them for our Feb 1 trip. I will have to make sure that I call the day we leave and make sure they come on time. I don't like to chit chat so I'll take the quiet one. There are 8 of us so I hope they send the van.

If you've told them you are a party of eight they will send a van, 8 will not fit in a towncar. If you haven't told them you are an eight, youmight want to, they will not put eight in the car and will require you to pay for a second car.

Anne

We have had trouble with TTC on our last 2 trips and will not use them again!! Please make sure that you double and triple check your transportation back to the airport!!!
Angie~

I can sympathize...we've had lots of towncar problems with various services in Chicago, including being stuck with another party (we weren't told beforehand and they didn't allow enough time so we almost missed our flight), plus a couple of no-shows. That's why we just drive and park at an off-site lot now. We use Happy Limo in Orlando, and thankfully they have always been reliable (always on time and usually early). We couldn't believe the crowd at the airport when we returned from our last cruise last weekend...we would have definitely been in trouble if we were late!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter