Tiffins or no Tiffins

Paul M

Earning My Ears
So, we have a trip coming up in November and I was desperately trying for a Tusker House ROL package. I, thus far, have only been able to snag Tiffins for ROL. We have a party of 8 so will be at two separate tables at Tiffins and we also have younger children (8, 6). We are on the dining plan, so the cost isn't a huge inhibitor, but is it worth it to go to Tiffins for the ROL perk? The reviews look great, and my wife and I can be adventurous with our eating, but some of the other adults are not. We REALLY want to see ROL but wanted to get others input. Thank you!!

So, we have a trip coming up in November and I was desperately trying for a Tusker House ROL package. I, thus far, have only been able to snag Tiffins for ROL. We have a party of 8 so will be at two separate tables at Tiffins and we also have younger children (8, 6). We are on the dining plan, so the cost isn't a huge inhibitor, but is it worth it to go to Tiffins for the ROL perk? The reviews look great, and my wife and I can be adventurous with our eating, but some of the other adults are not. We REALLY want to see ROL but wanted to get others input. Thank you!!

We were only a party of 2 In sept and was only able to secure tusker house ROL reservations about 10 days before our trip. We are not that adventurous with our food and were very surprised at how much of the tusker food we loved.

Our strategy was to deal with whatever seats we got for ROL if we couldn't get tusker reservations because we didn't want to waste an FP on it, and just keep trying for tusker. We ended up with 4:30 reservations, so we ate a big breakfast, skipped lunch. Maybe a breakfast reservation at tusker would be better - something to try.

We loved Tiffins last September and are going back for a ROL package in December. With the ROL package on the regular dining plan you're actually getting a bonus appetizer that you don't get without the package.

Not everything on the menu is adventurous. The Waygu beef is beef, potatoes, and carrots (and delicious, I might add).

We loved Tiffins last September and are going back for a ROL package in December. With the ROL package on the regular dining plan you're actually getting a bonus appetizer that you don't get without the package.

Not everything on the menu is adventurous. The Waygu beef is beef, potatoes, and carrots (and delicious, I might add).

Thank you so much. That does make me feel better!

Why do you think you will be at two tables? It seems like they should be able to accommodate a party of 8 at one table.

In any case, DD was almost 5 at the time and she liked her food. In fact she ate some of my beef as well. I would keep the Tiffins ROL package.

Are you able to order anything at all off the menu with the ROL package? I've heard yes and no. I have the package for December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter