Tike Room/ Mouse Adventure/Buzz

nursemelis374

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I went to Disneyland for the Mouse Adventure. For those of you not familiar with this event: it is kind of like a scavenger hunt around Disneyland out on by another website. We had 4 hours to complete 16 quests. It was great and I now can say I know what all the graves on Tom Sawyer's Island say! I am feeling it today though as my legs are sore from all that walking in such a short amount of time! Even if we didn't win! Anyways, we also got to go on Buzz and the Tiki Room. Both were great. There were lots of people waiting for the Tiki Room! It was weird to see the queue so crowded! The show itself was great, no different than before thankfully! We went over there at about 330 and waited about 45 minutes. We got FP for Buzz at 2 to come back at 545. Buzz was great! I loved being able to email my picture at the end! I think this ride is definitely a hit for Disney! The park was pretty crowded overall. By about 5, the line for POTC was 25 minutes, HM 20 minutes, Buzz 45 min, and Indy 60 min. FP times were for after 10. Had a great time though!

I was there for Mouse Adventure too. I was part of Team Fastpass. We had so much fun we can't wait to come back and do it again in Fall!! Weren't those I Spy's challenging?? ::yes::

Yeah the I Spy were what killed us! Everything else wasn't too bad. We were the Golden Dreamers named after the best attraction at DCA! We wore yellow shirts with pink California written on them. Glad you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter