Time for Lunch

mastodon

Mouseketeer
Hi! Planning 2 lunches while at the parks- 2 of 3 days will be EMH days. Want to do plaza inn breakfast and then WOC lunch.

What is latest time to book the breakfast at plaza inn and still have food available and see the characters?

Do most people find lunch at 11:00 or 11:30 works if have EMH start to the day?

Which has better lunch with kids- wine country or Carthay circle?

Hi! Planning 2 lunches while at the parks- 2 of 3 days will be EMH days. Want to do plaza inn breakfast and then WOC lunch.

What is latest time to book the breakfast at plaza inn and still have food available and see the characters?

Do most people find lunch at 11:00 or 11:30 works if have EMH start to the day?

Which has better lunch with kids- wine country or Carthay circle?

Can't speak to breakfast at the Plaza Inn question, but your other two --

The parks start getting a little busier around 11 but definitely by 12. We do around noon as long as we have a reservation. Without a reservation, a little earlier is better.

Depends on the age of your kids. My teen/pre-teen girls like WCT better. They like to sit outside and the outdoor seating is much better at WCT.

We prefer to do the dessert party for WOC and we've never eaten at Carthay Circle but I would suggest if you eat at the Wine Country Trattoria to request an outdoor table. We got stuck inside and it was horribly loud and echoey. The food was good though.

We did the Plaza breakfast on our MM day. We took advantage of the extra hour of morning park time and were seated for breakfast between 10:30 and 11. I believe 11 is the latest seating time for breakfast. We loved it! The food was fresh and tasty and all of the characters were still circulating, even as we were leaving. I believe we saw 11 characters during our meal.

When we do EMH/MM we have a late breakfast or early lunch 10:30-11. Plaza Inn doesn't open until noon for lunch just an FYI. For a late breakfast we like Carnation Cafe.

We prefer to do the dessert party for WOC and we've never eaten at Carthay Circle but I would suggest if you eat at the Wine Country Trattoria to request an outdoor table. We got stuck inside and it was horribly loud and echoey. The food was good though.

We did the Plaza breakfast on our MM day. We took advantage of the extra hour of morning park time and were seated for breakfast between 10:30 and 11. I believe 11 is the latest seating time for breakfast. We loved it! The food was fresh and tasty and all of the characters were still circulating, even as we were leaving. I believe we saw 11 characters during our meal.

If we have 10:40 reservation- still fresh food out and all the characters?

If we have 10:40 reservation- still fresh food out and all the characters?
We had tons of food and all the characters (some even came to our table twice) and we were seated right around 10:30 or 10:45. I think you should be fine.

...Which has better lunch with kids- wine country or Carthay circle?

This depends on your kids' preferences. Check the menus on allears.net to see which restaurant would be a better fit for your kids. Our kids liked WCT better when they were younger. With a late lunch, you can time it so they can watch the Pixar Play Parade from the patio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter