Time to Talk PCC 4.0 Meets

What i would love to see and do is an special arranged backstage tour of the ship. A bit like the normal tours but then combined so see the kitchen, get the overlay of the ships explained, tour the art of the ship but then also be able to go into and backstage at the theaters or maybe even (yeah dream on Yvette) the bridge.....
I know this would be a huge thing to organize also for Disney and it's not something you could do in one big group but there have to be smaller groups....
But it is something i would love to see and do.

I never played Bunco and i've heard so much about it, i want to play too!!!

I also love the idea of playing DIS Bingo on the ship. Just sheets with the quotes and then like real bingo draw the quotes and sheet full is a prize.

I also love the idea of more get togethers, a meet where you can learn to know each other like Carol suggested.
But i also very much like the idea of hte open mike.

And i would love love love to have the team organize a Match your mate for only dissers like Pete mentioned on the podcast some months ago.

It's a longer cruise this time but i think there is still not time enough...

What i would love to see and do is an special arranged backstage tour of the ship. A bit like the normal tours but then combined so see the kitchen, get the overlay of the ships explained, tour the art of the ship but then also be able to go into and backstage at the theaters or maybe even (yeah dream on Yvette) the bridge.....
I know this would be a huge thing to organize also for Disney and it's not something you could do in one big group but there have to be smaller groups....
But it is something i would love to see and do.

I never played Bunco and i've heard so much about it, i want to play too!!!

I also love the idea of playing DIS Bingo on the ship. Just sheets with the quotes and then like real bingo draw the quotes and sheet full is a prize.

I also love the idea of more get togethers, a meet where you can learn to know each other like Carol suggested.
But i also very much like the idea of hte open mike.

And i would love love love to have the team organize a Match your mate for only dissers like Pete mentioned on the podcast some months ago.

It's a longer cruise this time but i think there is still not time enough...

Yvette, I love the bingo idea!

Add me to the list dining at Cabanas. I say every cruise that I want to try this and never get there. It would be fun to do it with lots of friends.

Euphscott said:
Likewise here - I just placed my order for my new Tux today - moths got my old one, so it is time to get a new one. I'll probably get a use in the Sunday prior though for a local orchestra and choir concert.

We too like dressing for dinner, ESPECIALLY DD, who's only 5 1/2. In fact, bought her a new formal dress on Friday with a little wrap sweater. DH wants to get a tux - Lord knows we cruise enough!!!! ;) And, being that we drive over to the port, so we can take the extra baggage.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This being my first DCL cruise, I want to do as much as I can. Count me in for a Backstage Tour, DIS Bingo, Bunco & definitely Cabana's. I just want to meet as many people & do as many things as possible. Just let me know what I need to do & i'll do my best.

We too like dressing for dinner, ESPECIALLY DD, who's only 5 1/2. In fact, bought her a new formal dress on Friday with a little wrap sweater. DH wants to get a tux - Lord knows we cruise enough!!!! ;) And, being that we drive over to the port, so we can take the extra baggage.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tuxedo takes up only a small amount of space in hanging bag that's coming anyway! Mine arrived on Friday - and it is earning me plenty fo brownie points - wife is in that glassy eyed state - well worth the effort!

The kiddoes do enjoy dressing up if mom and dad are engaged in it all. I've got some great pictures with my daughter on formal nights that I am thankful to have!

This being my first DCL cruise, I want to do as much as I can. Count me in for a Backstage Tour, DIS Bingo, Bunco & definitely Cabana's. I just want to meet as many people & do as many things as possible. Just let me know what I need to do & i'll do my best.

I will add you to the Bunco list. Glad you will be joining us.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I enjoy seeing those who dress-up for formal nights, but I just don't like doing so myself! I will bring a dress for formal nights when I cruise with my husband, but he isn't coming on this cruise! :teeth:

I just saw this on Facebook about the WDW Radio cruise that just docked today. They had a pajama party! The photos are cute, most are wearing Disney pajamas. What do you think of doing this for PCC 4.0? Here is what they did:
NEW! 9:30 pm (approx.) - Evening Meetup in “The District” – Adults Only – WDW Radio PAJAMA PARTY!!! ◦Come join your fellow Dream Cruisers for a Late night Pajama Party in The District. Wear your jammies if you like, (but please keep it family-friendly and 100% G-Rated). Shoes required… fluffy slippers are optional. (No bare feet, please)

Podcast Bingo time and place is announched.
Please go to the thread and put your name on the list to play along!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3018094

What is the cost of Bingo on DCL? I played it only once on a Royal Caribbean cruise, and at $45 for one game (several cards) - I lost more money a lot more quickly than I've ever lost in slot machines!

**Never mind - just saw that PODCAST Bingo isn't DCL Bingo! I might be willing to lose $2! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts