Timing a reservation

Emilee

Earning My Ears
We leave on Wednesday (barring all snowstorms!) and plan to
do AK on Thurs. My question is..........I have friends that will arrive
at the resort that day and we will meet up for a PS at the Hoop
De Doo. We're going to the 7:15 show. What time should we plan on leaving the hotel (ASMOV) to catch the bus? That will help me plan on what time I need to be back to change etc.....
Thanks.

Depends on how you will get there! I would say at least an hour to 1 1/2 hours would be a safe bet.

First, if you could go straight from AK, there is a direct bus from AK to FW with a stop at the Wilderness Lodge. It would be the shortest, easiest route. If you could bring a change of clothes and leave yur bag in a locker at the front of the park, it would be the best! But, if you're meeting others at the hotel, it may not work....

From All Stars you would need to get to the MK or the TTC. From MK, you would take the boat launch to FW. This ride is about 15-20 minutes, if there is no wait. From the FW marina, it is only about a 2 minute walk.

From the TTC, you would take a Boone or Crockett bus. There can sometimes be a wait, especially if the parks are just closing. The busses usually go to the Wlderness Lodge, then to the Settlement Depot stop at FW. Get off at Settlement Depot, about a 20 minute ride once you're on the bus.

Since you are talking about multiple connections and possible wait times in between, I woulld leave as much time as possible.

If you have a car of your own, you can drive there. but, you will have to park at the check in area, then take the bus through the campgrounds to Settlement Depot. This, again, is about a 20 minute ride, if there is no wait for the bus.

Hope this helps! If you are early, there is a petting zoo right near the Hoop Dee Doo that the kids would enjoy. Also, after the show, you can watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the marina at about 9:45.

Have fun, and enjoy the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter