Tinkerbell Opening - Am I Crazy?

MNeimeyer

Earning My Ears
I was having a debate with someone about Tinkerbell using a wand... and I said "She used to use it in the Disney opening... here I'll find it on YouTube". Except that I can't find it.

I can find a couple of intros on YouTube but none of the ones I found had Tinkerbell in them.

I could have sworn that there was a version of one of the intros (similar to the above) that had Tinkerbell fly out, tap the top of the castle with her magic wand and the "sparkles" would cascade down around the spires and she would fly off towards the camera.

Am I crazy? :confused:

Thanks!

Matt

I agree with sissy_ib.. . in new movies she just flies over the castle. Thanks for the video link!

I think now she just flies over the castle and leaves a dust trail.
OP-this is from the Wonderful World of Disney.

I think my brain is combining that one (or similar) with the modern one...

I hate when my brain plays tricks on me...

Thanks though!

I think my brain is combining that one (or similar) with the modern one...

I hate when my brain plays tricks on me...

Thanks though!

I remember her flying over the castle then used the wand at the top of the castle at some point. Maybe sometime in between that WWoD clip and today.

I was having a debate with someone about Tinkerbell using a wand... and I said "She used to use it in the Disney opening... here I'll find it on YouTube". Except that I can't find it.

I can find a couple of intros on YouTube but none of the ones I found had Tinkerbell in them.

I could have sworn that there was a version of one of the intros (similar to the above) that had Tinkerbell fly out, tap the top of the castle with her magic wand and the "sparkles" would cascade down around the spires and she would fly off towards the camera.

Am I crazy? :confused:

Thanks!

Matt
She wasn’t on the official intro of Disney but was on the intro for Disney DVD where it use to be at the start of Disney movies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!