Tinkerbell trapped in the sky (DLR fireworks)

glitterkaitlin

Earning My Ears
Hello, yes i know it's quite obvious i just joined a few seconds ago @_@.

Hello!! *waves newbie paw*

Anways, I was jut at disneyland on Friday and saw the Remember...Dreams Come True! fireworks show. Now i did see this show during the 50th anniversary and boy, are there some major changes!

The show started out well...but boy was that misleading!

As always, the spotlight showed on tinkerbell and she gracefully began flying away from the matterhorn.

Then she STOPPED after a few feet of flying.

It was horrifying, watching as she swung back and forth and the spotlight didn't even turn off on her until 10 seconds of humiliation.

And as if that wasn't worse enough...

THE FIRE DURING THE INDIANA JONES PART IS GONE!

I'm figuring this is because they left a few of the christmas lights on the castle for the pixie dust feel as tinkerbell flies (they lit up while she was supposed to be flying)

During the star tours part i only saw one green lazer for a split second then nothing else.

No more bright white light above the entrance of the castle that shines after the fireworks intro.

Tinkerbell didn't return at the end (again, due to the problems)

Don't worry, the fireworks weren't the only thing gone wrong!

About five of the attractions were shut down that day.

SOMEBODY HELP DISNEYLAND!

P.S. i'm so sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter