• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tips for a romantic 5th trip

dansyr

I'm a loser
Ok, so we've been to WDW 5 times, but 4 out of 5 have been on a limited budget, or chaperoning my dancers. This time we would like to go all out...well almost all out. We are doing the gold dreammaker pkg. so all our meals, tours, recreation etc. are included. We are staying at ASMovies.

Does anyone have any tips to make this an extra special romantic vacation?????

We will be there March 5th thru 11th.

As part of your package you will have an illuminations cruise, so make your ressie for that at the earliest time they allow.

Dinner at Victoria and Albert's is extremely romantic is that included with the package? Because it is extremely expensive too.

Dinner at California Grill atop the Contemporary during the fireworks is rather romantic.

You can also stroll along the beach at the Polynesian and watch the fireworks from there, I hear that's a very romantic thing to do.

If either of you are celebrating a birthday during your trip get a birthday badge on Main Street. Sometimes that will add a little extra magic to your trip. They cost $5 I think.

You could plan a special romantic event with the help of <b>GIFTS OF A LIFETIME</b> Jane and her Pixies have been planning special Disney events for DISers for several years and they do a great job, very imaginative and creative.

Good luck with this. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday.

Katholyn

Thanks Katholyn
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and all the birthday wishes from everyone here on the dis made it extra special.

The illuminations cruise and V&A is not included in our pkg. I believe it is in the platinum pkg.

I have planned (hopefully)fireworks while at the Cali Grill.

We are also doing the luau one night so a stroll around the beach would be perfect.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed !!
Thanks
Justine

My partner and I are also in the process of making plans for our 5th trip together.

We always try to do something special/romantic on each trip. In the past we have rented surry bikes at the Boardwalk and at POFQ. POFQ was more romanitc in my oppinoin. The ride along the river was beautful.

This trip we are celebrating our 8th anniversary by having dinner at Artist Point, and then a carridge ride @ Fort Wilderness.
The carridge ride is $30.00 for 30 minutes. I booked it thru 407-WDW-PLAY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter