Tips on Fonts on a MAC

GAMC369

Mouseketeer
The other day someone linked to the waltograph (disney) font at dafont.com. Has anyone had trouble with the fonts on a Mac? The waltograph one and some others have either the tops or the bottoms cut off when I use them in Word on my Mac. And when I attempted to print with those fonts it printed some other generic font instead. What's up?

I have a regular PC laptop and the fonts look fine on it. Unfortunately it won't accept the drivers for either of our printers so I'm SOL at printing from it.

Is there a fix to this font/Mac issue?

ETA: It's not just my Mac. My DH has one also and it's doing the same thing on his.

Check your line spacing. I've had a similar problem on my PC. By adjusting the line spacing I've been able to see the entire font.

HEY!! I figured out how to download it for mac. Instead of saving it as an .otf file you need to save it as a .ttf file.

now a sticky and we welcome any additional pointers as long as they apply to MAC

Last edited:
Good Morning,
I installed both versions and can't get the kerning to work on Microsoft Office 2011. I go to advanced and click on kerning but it doesn't work. It does work on Pages. Any info on getting the spacing to work on Word? I deleted the otf filed and tried only the ttf file but it didn't help.

TIA, Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!