Tires on sale

GinnetteM

Earning My Ears
As the title says, I found tires on sale.

Bridgestone tires are on sale through December 24, 2017, if you buy a set of 4. You either get $70 off or a visa prepaid card for $70 depending on where you buy them.

However, Costco is also doing penny installation until the 17th of this month.

That is saving me around $130 on desperately needed tires.

As the title says, I found tires on sale.

Bridgestone tires are on sale through December 24, 2017, if you buy a set of 4. You either get $70 off or a visa prepaid card for $70 depending on where you buy them.

However, Costco is also doing penny installation until the 17th of this month.

That is saving me around $130 on desperately needed tires.
That's awesome! Thanks for posting. I'll have to call and see if they install without a membership. I bought tires online and my brother was supposed to install them at work. He lost his job and said he can't install them because he needs stuff in the shop. I have been having a hard time finding a place to install when I didn't buy the tires there.

That's awesome! Thanks for posting. I'll have to call and see if they install without a membership. I bought tires online and my brother was supposed to install them at work. He lost his job and said he can't install them because he needs stuff in the shop. I have been having a hard time finding a place to install when I didn't buy the tires there.
Try tire discounters.

Hmm, most legit tire shops have no problem installing tires -- even if they were not bought at the shop. If you have America's Tires/Discount Tires near you, try them.

Or, you might go on Tirerack.com and look up "approved installers" in your area. Not only will you get a ballpark price, you will have a decent shop. And, of course, those installers have no problem installing tires not bought at their shop.

https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/deliver_installation.html

I bought my winter Bridgestone Blizzaks just before Thanksgiving. The tire store was having $100 off a set of four and it was the first day of the $70 rebate. The shop did not think that Bridgestone would honor the $70 rebate, since I got $100 off the tires -- but I just got the the $70 rebate card.

So, four top-quality Blizzaks for a grand total of $280. One of the most fantastic tire deals I ever got.

I bought my winter Bridgestone Blizzaks just before Thanksgiving. The tire store was having $100 off a set of four and it was the first day of the $70 rebate. The shop did not think that Bridgestone would honor the $70 rebate, since I got $100 off the tires -- but I just got the the $70 rebate card.

So, four top-quality Blizzaks for a grand total of $280. One of the most fantastic tire deals I ever got.

I've heard that time of year is the best time to get tires.

I just got $80 off a set of tires at Sam's. Plus they do free tire rotations for life and the first two years have road hazard protection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter