Title Company Recommendations?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I am about to be a 1st time DVC owner and the seller is allowing me to select the Title Company. Being a newbie-I am trying to look over pros/cons and would love to hear and positive or negative experiences lately!

I just closed on our first contract and Mason title was already chosen. They were informative, efficient and had zero problems whatsoever. I was able to email and get responses immediately when I wanted to close with a cashiers check instead of a wire transfer because I felt more comfortable with that option. Hope that helps

Mason Title. I’ve used them for every resale & even been assigned the same agent!

They have always been lightning fast (including our recent closing and deed recording a mere 8 days after ROFR was waived during COVID) 👍

Thanks to all! Mason and Jeffrey Sweet were the two I had in mind after doing some research. Is there any main difference between the two-forms of payment, fees, etc? That would help me choose? It seems we would be in good hands with either choice!

When I priced out the difference on a 200 point contract, the difference was maybe $30 between three different choices. Very happy with Mason.

I have had good luck with pretty much all the ones mentioned and a few others. All had things done in a timely manner,

Even the contract I bought during this year, the documents were sent in 12 days from passing ROFR...a little longer than normal but given what is going on felt it was acceptable.

Thanks to all! Mason and Jeffrey Sweet were the two I had in mind after doing some research. Is there any main difference between the two-forms of payment, fees, etc? That would help me choose? It seems we would be in good hands with either choice!
Jeffrey is cheaper. Honestly they are very good. Mason is also very good. They are equal IMO

I've had several good experiences with Jeffrey C. Sweet. But recently I worked with TRCS, Inc. Also very responsive, you could pay deposit with a credit card and no fees if you sent a wire transfer.

Anybody ever use First American Title Vacation Ownership? My broker uses this company, I like that they take credit cards, but can't say much about the rest of the experience yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!