Tm Allen at Beaches and Cream

ice cube

DIS Veteran
Last night around 9:45pm at Beaches and Cream we were sitting in the corner near the jukebox and when I looked up and on the other side of the knee wall for the ice cream to go line stood Tim Allen. I laughed to myself because the kids that were around had no idea who he was but all of us adults did. I watched a husband hear it from his wife that he was to slow in taking a picture and there were serval adults outside with their smartphones trying to take a picture thru the door glass....thanks Tim for the laugh as it showed me adults act just like kids when they see at star....:thumbsup2

HAHA... he met Buzz at Pizza Planet... there's a video online from the WDW Tours, a little girl shouts out HI Buzz and he waved and the little girl kept shouting until Buzz waved and Tim laughed!!! :)

CUTE! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter