To Infinity and Beyond! A Solo But Not Trip to DL :)

NeeNeeBell25

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

Thanks for reading my trip report! I will be in Disneyland for three days, Sept 10,12 and 14th of next week. I hope to take some cool photos and have some great experiences to share with everyone!

I have been sneaking around the boards reading other people's trip reports and have been frequenting this site since 2008. I have loved Disney since I was a child and watched Mary Poppins frequently with my Grandmother. Here's some facts about me (stolen from katt789):​

Favorites:
Park: Magic Kingdom, close second being Epcot
Land in MK: Adventureland or Tomorrowland, I can choose one!
MK Attraction: Mystic Manor in HKD.
Nighttime Show: Fantasmic, seeing WOC for the first time this trip!
Princess: Belle!
Classic Character: MICKEY!​

Here's a trip DBF and I made last year to Hong Kong Disney. DBF Daniel had never his family trip to Disneyland becausehe was to little but he knows how much I love it. He surprised me right before we left Hong Kong with a day trip! He ended up liking the park and LOVING Mystic Manor, we still talk about it :) If you haven't seen Mystic Manor it's my favorite, it's set up with amazing technology and the story is extremely engaging.​

DBF!

Mystic Manor from the outside.

Small World was astoundingly detailed.

Me being DERPY, but the food was AMAZING

DBF in front on Mystic Manor

Anyway, I can't wait to get back to Disneyland and check out World of Color and Radiator Springs! On the 10th I will be there to celebrate my best friends birthday! I will be staying Claire's house (my bff) to visit her primarily, but also spend 3 days at Disney! I leave tomorrow! :cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter