To many passed away this month

Poohbear67

DIS Veteran
I don't even know where to start the months of June/July has be the most horrible time that I can remember.

On June 22nd my dear friend past away, it has been awhile since she and I have talked but when we did it was like there was never any missed time.

I get a call on Monday morning around 8:30 est stating that my grandma has taken a turn for the worst well the whole family gather around we all gave our blessing for her to go and be with our grandfather(dad etc,). I did not leave her side not for one moment (I was up for 41.5 hours straight)I just could not leave her. As the time came nearer to my grandma's death i kissed her good-bye and told her that one day we would be together again and I thought she looked up and me and smiled and had tears in her eyes, now I don't know if she knew what I was saying or not but it did mean alot to me at the time and as she took her last breath I was holding her and brushing her hair back and looking into her eyes and again she was crying, tears weld up and I knew at that point she had taken her last breath and she was gone. A little background for you all. I was adopted when I was just six weeks old and it took me until I was 28 yrs old to find my biological family(which this grandma was)and I had been told so many unnice things about her(grandma)and my grandfather how they never wanted me and how they took my bio-father to court after i was given up for adoption, as you can see where this may go, I had no love loss for them growing up(I didn't know them until I was 28)but when I met her(grandma)for the first time I have never felt so g:guilty: for feeling the way that I did. Through the wonderful and short years we had together I couldn't say how sorry I was to her nearly enough and in the end I said it yet again and I just hope that she knew that I loved her very much. Side note my grandfather passed away 1 month prior to me meeting the family.:sad2:

Then in between all of this a fellow worker that I used to work with and who used to be a friend at one time decieded that it was time for him to take the lifes of his wife and child and then himself (at this point I want to have a breakdown:sad2: ).

It really doesn't stop here either. I got sick through the funeral of my grandma (which I was supposed to sing at with my cousins)then the following weekend our dog was put in the hospital for 3 days and on this past Sunday my DBF and I went to the movies and my necklace that he had bought for me a couple of christmases ago broke and I lost the pendant. Thats right how bad can ones luck be. Now I am not saying please pitty me I am not that kind of gal but my lord how much more can I really take Oh did I mention that when we took our dog to the vet for a check up after being in the hospital that our other dog Jilly the vet thinks she has a cancerous tumor on her leg.:headache: :mad:

Thank you all for letting me I guess vent.

I just need Sept. to come so I can just relax and enjoy the magic of WDW and MICKEY & MINNIE

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that next month is better for you!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter