To move or not...need opinions!

preb

DIS Veteran
I'm in the early stages of planning our September trip. Have the air booked staying for 6 nights, now on to the hotel.

We will be buying US/IOA Ap's and will spend at least two or three days at the parks. The other time will be pool time, Seaworld and 1 day at that park with the big mouse.

Here's my questions...I want to try Vistana Villages and can book a 2 bedroom for 109/nt. Is is worth it to pack everything up after 4 nights and move over to HRH or RP for 2 nights for front of line?

How busy are the parks usually during this time? I'll kick myself if we don't do it and waste tons of time in line, but I hate to give up the space and price at Vistana.

Any opinions?:confused:

The further after Labor Day week-end, the less crowded. Excluding Saturday of course. Always hopping on a Sat.
I'd stay 2 nites HRH or RP just for the experience.
Jim

I totally agree ~ stay on site & use the room key acess.
In my opinion (as biased as that may be), you won't regret it. Last Nov., we stayed in a standard room & it was plenty big. Size of room won't compare to the luxury of staying on -site. The room service food rocked ! & there were plenty of other choices right there~give it a try, it is worth the extra $$.
(again, only my opinion, your results may vary)
Haggy:smooth:

We stayed at HRH for two nights last summer and it made such a huge difference to our USF experience. The hotel is way cool and you're within (easy) walking distance of the parks and CityWalk. September won't be too busy, but the FOTL bonus will still come into its own for the headliners.

Do it, preb - you have my personal guarantee (absolutely worthless, of couse ;)) that you won't regret it. We're doing two nights again this year.

I don't know, I think in Sept. I'd go for the extra space at Vistana. As much as I love both resorts, that's a great price for Vistana & unless you're going Labor Day weekend you probably won't need FOTL. While I was there the first weekof January, I had kind of wished we had stayed in an all suite hotel because FOTL was not needed. I would save the $$ & stay at a Universal resort at a busier time. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter