Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I do not see how to sign up. Does anyone know how to do it?

Been trying also. Either an I.T. glitch or it opens at 9:00am. Could not find detailed instructions on the member site. Strange!

I spoke with member services yesterday. She said that is opens at 9 am EST. She also said there would be a countdown with a link on the DVC site. I haven't seen that link yet this morning....

I was looking at 8 this morning and can not find a link to sign up.

spoke with a CM yesterday and she said that an e mail will be sent to perspective members who have a resort reservation where you can RSVP. didn't make sense to me and i know CM's don't always give correct info so i am looking at dvc site too

I never receive my dvc emails so I hope they put up at link. I have a reservation for the 28th so would like to book that one.

All of the other Moonlight Magic events for 2018 show 9 am as the time you can register so I think that applies to the MK one also, they just forgot to list the time on the website for this one.

All of the other Moonlight Magic events for 2018 show 9 am as the time you can register so I think that applies to the MK one also, they just forgot to list the time on the website for this one.
Hope you are right!

Still no link. I'm sitting at a doctor's appointment hoping they don't take me in before I can register.

Am I even looking in the right spot for a link? I'm looking on the event calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter