Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

They booked us on the phone and said we would get our confirmation by email in a week. When talking to the CM she asked for our res number, how many people, and then was on hold for 15min. She then returned and said we were booked. Hopefully I get that confirmation, lol

This is exactly where we are as well... Cautiously optimistic.

I will be too, especially since we would literally just be coming down for the event! o_O

We took...booked a stay, with borrowed points in the last 2 months of my UY. These 76 points were used only because of the announcement!

We took...booked a stay, with borrowed points in the last 2 months of my UY. These 76 points were used only because of the announcement!
We booked our room last night to attend the 1/28 event. I suspect that might be our issue with registering. March UY, so we had to borrow points also.

I guess I'm just lucky. When I checked my email this morning, I had an email from Disney inviting me to sign up. I clicked through on my phone, entered my ressie # and member #, selected date and number of guests and was done. I got my confirmation email immediately.

I guess I'm just lucky. When I checked my email this morning, I had an email from Disney inviting me to sign up. I clicked through on my phone, entered my ressie # and member #, selected date and number of guests and was done. I got my confirmation email immediately.

I feel the same way. That was my experience. I really feel for the ones that had to struggle just to sign up...Good old disney IT.

We booked our room last night to attend the 1/28 event. I suspect that might be our issue with registering. March UY, so we had to borrow points also.
Are you in? I hope so. You are always so helpful and knowledgeable. These things may not be related to getting in, but still, I think that counts!

We too are for 1/28 event.

Wanted to go over my experience in detail:
Started trying to get in @8.
Then came here to find out that booking was not starting until 9.
Started trying again at 9, could not find a link on the MS as I was previously told it would be.
Came back on this site and someone had posted that they got an e-mail with the link. I requested that they post that link and they did (THANK YOU!!!!)
Used that link, booked my reservation, and received the confirmation @09:17.
Just checked my e-mail and found that I received an e-mail from DVC with the link @9:30. 13 minutes after I had already received my confirmation.

Are you in? I hope so. You are always so helpful and knowledgeable. These things may not be related to getting in, but still, I think that counts!

We too are for 1/28 event.
Yes, finally. Took about 1.25 hours on the phone. Found out DVC created their database of onsite reservations a WEEK ago. Since we booked last night, we weren't in the database. They were able to manually book it for us. May take a week to 10 days before we get the confirmation email.

I booked a resort reservation seperately - no email from me - taking me already 40 minutes.

Anyone going to the condo meeting today? Any chance someone there might help? I wasted 3 hours this morning and still nothing works.

Yes, finally. Took about 1.25 hours on the phone. Found out DVC created their database of onsite reservations a WEEK ago. Since we booked last night, we weren't in the database. They were able to manually book it for us. May take a week to 10 days before we get the confirmation email.
Hum I booked over the weekend - I bet that was me too. I imagine as an IT nerd they cut a report over the weekend.

I'm registered for January 11. I started trying at 8 a.m. Then waited until 9:15. Tried for ten minutes. Gave up. Just tried again at 12:30 p.m. EST and was able to register. (BTW, I never received the email with the link to register. I made my reservation six months ago for BCV so I know I'm in the system.) Anyway, thanks to whoever posted the registration link.

Is anyone having issues with not being able to register with a "newer" reservation number? I made a resort reservation two days ago (cash, not DVC) and the registration site isn't recognizing it.

I've tried calling Member Services, but they keep dropping my call after being on hold for a while.

Sigh...

Is anyone having issues with not being able to register with a "newer" reservation number? I made a resort reservation two days ago (cash, not DVC) and the registration site isn't recognizing it.

I've tried calling Member Services, but they keep dropping my call after being on hold for a while.

Sigh...

You should call.

Well it took MS and a manager, but looks like we're booked for Jan 11th. I was worried there. At first, I was getting the server error. THEN the site wasn't even recognizing our member ID / reservation combo ( and it IS a DVC resort on the correct date ). Glad they were able to sort it out!

Well it took MS and a manager, but looks like we're booked for Jan 11th. I was worried there. At first, I was getting the server error. THEN the site wasn't even recognizing our member ID / reservation combo ( and it IS a DVC resort on the correct date ). Glad they were able to sort it out!
MS told me managers can't book it either not even Jacqueline whom she admitted was a manager there. Hmm, strange that others mentioned she could. Happy for everyone who got it. Maybe in a few years Disney IT will have the process ironed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter