Tomorrowland Quest Guide, tips,hints and how to get started. NO SPOILERS

Coasterguy said:
You can no longer change your Space Suit color
Once you are in the Inner-Space shop take off your Space Suit Magic pin and exit the shop. Your spacesuit should change color.

my space suit does not change color
why? :confused3

cool_party_dude :thumbsup2

Is there a thread that shows the answers and/or tasks to the different levels of car quests? I try, in VMK, to help others as much as possible but I did the quests some time ago and don't remember the tasks so well. And with the dictionary restrictions having a guest try to tell you what question they are stuck on can sometimes be very, very frustrating.

The VMK guide gives ALOT of the quest info but not the specifics on the Lights, Camera, Action.

For instance, I was helping someone who kept telling me they needed 500 credits, but the info on the guide page does not indicate this particular task so I could not really help except to say "go earn them". I thought I was not very helpful.

I tried searching the forum for car quest specifically but keep getting "server busy" message. Can somebody help me locate this info. Thanks.

tinkryansmom said:
Is there a thread that shows the answers and/or tasks to the different levels of car quests? I try, in VMK, to help others as much as possible but I did the quests some time ago and don't remember the tasks so well. And with the dictionary restrictions having a guest try to tell you what question they are stuck on can sometimes be very, very frustrating.

The VMK guide gives ALOT of the quest info but not the specifics on the Lights, Camera, Action.

For instance, I was helping someone who kept telling me they needed 500 credits, but the info on the guide page does not indicate this particular task so I could not really help except to say "go earn them". I thought I was not very helpful.

I tried searching the forum for car quest specifically but keep getting "server busy" message. Can somebody help me locate this info. Thanks.

Links to spoilers to the individual quests are in the Players Guide post #5. When I get a chance I'll add the links here too.

Hmm yeah mine doesn't change either..I go into the space shop, take off the space suit magic card and then left, and I came out with the same color suit. Though I do have a feeling I am doing something wrong. If you have any idea, let me know...that'd be great!! :)

California_Dreamin said:
Hmm yeah mine doesn't change either..I go into the space shop, take off the space suit magic card and then left, and I came out with the same color suit. Though I do have a feeling I am doing something wrong. If you have any idea, let me know...that'd be great!! :)

They won't change colors anymore. This was just a bug that has been fixed, sorry.

Updated the scores for the Autopia Quest after the Fireworks Remix introduction. VMK seems to have changed the order of the Pink and Yellow quests. After completing the Blue car you might want to skip the Yellow and do the Pink first since it's easier.

Good Luck!!

Below is 1 fact and 3 spelling corrections. Will try to quote enough of the original to help you find them.
...5. Quest Task Completion Tips...
...3) If you need to find an object and no location is given the object will most likely be at the location of you last task...
Location of your last task (correct spelling underlined)
...Quests...
...There following 2 quests are available to you at any time...
...For the 50th Mickey Quest you are given clues and when you go to that location you need to find the Golden Mickey ears and step on them....
...50th Mickey’s Quest...
The following quest is available... (correct spelling underlined and corrected for removal of 50th Mickeys Quest)
...Inner-Space Shop...
You are now in the Inner-Spce Ray Room...
Inner-Space Ray Room (correct spelling underlined)

Thanks Bob. Fixed the typos and changed the 'Q' quests section. Also updated the change in the Green car score for Fireworks Remix, 5,500 points.

Has anyone noticed that today, when they are supposed to release the brand new blue feather mask, that nobody can get on vmk? or is it just me?

Updated instructions for Tom Sawyers Island. Addition of New Orleans Monorail station.

Changed Fireworks score for Pink car. Was 1,400 now 3,000. Anyone know when it changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter