Bsod? Again! :(

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I was on line and could not move in any room decided to log in again now BSOD anyone else?

Arg, is there another BSOD? i keep trying to log back in, and nothing it says the page is temporarily too busy :(

Yep BSOD for me :( i posted a thread above yours

Edit! Its Me SeaDiverMike :)

also Known as the guest, and The_Mike

Yup. It happen to me two time :0

Yup, I was playing Fireworks when everyone's score got stuck on the same thing...but I could still play the game. Then it kicked me back out to the lobby about half a dozen times (seriously, it just kept doing it over and over again) until finally the "VMK has crashed" message popped up. Now it's BSOD.

Yes, thought I had lag and tried a quick F5 to reboot.

Oh well, off to real life.

ah i was about to get ghost magic and a BSOD again..

Edit: Thats a signal for me to stop playing

I was just waiting in line, spending time here on DIS to pass the time, and my connection was lost! I got dumped, and the site popped up with "too busy to process request at this time". Is anyone else having problems, or just more of my bad luck with host games?

I got in, got to my room, sent a message and BOOM lost connection. Of course now the site is too busy! lol
Kim

Yup i got it too, i was playing Jungle cruise trying to get Space magic for one of my other characters and was in the middle of my best game! probably would have had a high score!

Yes DC again I will never get into host game tonight. Oh well have a whole month to get the pin :)

I was on with my second character until just a few minutes ago. I had had her in line for the event when I heard that VMK was BSOD, so I watched the numbers and crossed my fingers that I'd have a chance to get in. I got in and won (yay!) then got the nerve to try playing pirates. I was able to play a few games, then I was waiting for players to join another game and suddenly was disconnected. No nice little VMK is closing for enhancements message, I just disconnected. I'm not sure if it was just me or if everyone was disconnected with me. Now I'm getting the "This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later." message at the log-in page.

Thanks for moving my post to the appropriate place. I didn't know what Bsod meant! ;)

is anyone having trouble getting onto vmk? it is making me so mad it says that the site is temporairly to busy to process my request. omg!! that makes me mad!:mad: if my sister's friend didn't call i would still be on because her call made me get dc . i wouldn't be in this mess in the first place lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter