Tony's, LLT or CP before MVMCP????

Steve Hurley

<font color=deeppink>A Fan of the TAG FAIRY<font c
:D Believe it or not we have never dined in MK!! DW and I will be there this Dec 3-7 and would like opinions on which restaurant to eat at prior to MVMCP.:D

Thanks

2years ago we ate at Crystal Palace prior to MVMCP. We were finishing up just in time to walk over to Frontierland and get our pictures taken. It was so much better than standing in line at the entrance. I was also serenaded by our waiter Michael. We are planning on doing the same thing this year.

LTT!!!! That is THE best restaurant in the MK, at least out of the ones I've eaten at. Think Thanksgiving. Let's just say you eat there and you won't even need a snack the rest of the night. The food is great, the character action is fun, and the atmosphere is awesome. Don't eat at CP, the food really isn't that great.

LTT hands down. We ate there this year before MVMCP and it was awsome. The fireplace and cozy setting is perfect for Christmas. Food is awsome, service just ok. Calll early and get a time around 5:45. That will put you done just before the party starts and they will not make you go to adventure land with all the other guest. At 7:00 head over to the president's hall for your picture with no line. We too never found CP food to be anything specail.

Jordans' mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter