Toothsome shake question

KorbensMomma

Mouseketeer
Do they still make the confetti cake shake? I have scene pics of it but don’t see it on their menu.

Oh, it’s new. I’m so happy, that’s the one I wanted. We are arriving at PBH on April 24th and the goal is to eat at some new places. So we are going to try toothsome and cow fish.
Has anyone had the confetti shake? Is it good?

My daughter (22yrs old) liked it though she couldn't drink the whole thing. Most of the desserts there are best when shared as there is just too much for 1 person. I think on one evening, we got their Sundae Cookies (which comes with ice cream) and it took 4 of us to eat it.

Oh, it’s new. I’m so happy, that’s the one I wanted. We are arriving at PBH on April 24th and the goal is to eat at some new places. So we are going to try toothsome and cow fish.
Has anyone had the confetti shake? Is it good?

The confetti shake is one my husband and I may share this visit........not the biggest dessert fan or milk shake, but this one appeals to me somehow..........

I did the new Cookie Jar shake on our trip in January and it was great! It was better than a previous one I tried when they first opened, and better than the the cookie sundae I had before as well. I will say that the shakes themselves are pretty basic - not much mixed in it, so once you get past all the whipped cream and stuff piled on top, its your average shake.

I will also caution that we got the chocolate almond bread as an app (amazing), our entree, and then we each got a shake and my stomach was bursting at the seams. LOL! We normally have pretty good appetites but all that was too much for even us!

Is there anyplace at Universal that offers a "kitchen-sink" equivalent that you'd find at Disney?

It is AMAZING!!!!! It tastes like a white cake blended together with cold milk and frosting. It’s beyond good lol

Is there anyplace at Universal that offers a "kitchen-sink" equivalent that you'd find at Disney?

Hard Rock Hotel Kitchen restaurant do a burger and cake challenge........

A quick google will show you it........looks quite filling!

It is AMAZING!!!!! It tastes like a white cake blended together with cold milk and frosting. It’s beyond good lol

I'd eat a big slice of cake with a glass of milk much more frequently if not for all the exhaustive chewing involved. They have revolutionized desserts in much the same way that putting a bacon cheeseburger in the blender revolutionized the entree market. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter