Topolino's Terrace breakfast - seconds?

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
Is Topolino's Terrace breakfast similar to California Grill brunch where you can get seconds or multiple dishes to try? Thanks!

There is plenty of food served. You won’t be hungry! We ordered different entrees and just shared with each other so we could try different things. Everything was delicious!

We're looking forward to trying it out! My 11 year old currently eats like a horse so I was just a bit concerned if they serve tiny little portions... Thanks!

We're looking forward to trying it out! My 11 year old currently eats like a horse so I was just a bit concerned if they serve tiny little portions... Thanks!
I think the portions are a good size. With the pastry bucket, main dish and any and all drinks, we left very full! My kids drank juice, chocolate milk, iced tea and a hot tea- I thought for sure that would be enough to fill them up alone! It’s a great meal and a great experience! Enjoy!

Does anyone know if one could get an additional side of bacon? The kids won’t eat their eggs without bacon! Lol

I am sure they'll let you order a side of bacon. There may have been some sides on the menu, I can't remember now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter