Topper'n'Tags Swap Requirements

Buffy, thank you for your help! I understand you will be on vaca and I will not expect to hear from you for awhile, but could you pm me and tell me where to send prtotype to?
What do you do with cars?
Rita

Hey Rita, when AWM posts a prototype thread just post a pic here. Do you have a photobucket account? If you don't, email me or AWM with a pic and we'll post it for you.
I should have my computer with me so I will check in at night. I leave on Wed afternoon and I'll be home on Sunday, but then I have to take DH to the airport so I won't be home til late.

DH drives a 1966 Austin Mini and we are in a car club, that has a big meet every summer with all the other East Coast Mini clubs. This summer it's our clubs turn to host. Every 5 years we have an East meets West meet where all the clubs get together.

cover your eyes girls!! I'm posting pics again! LOL This is Stitch!
stitch_7forphotobucket.jpg

Ok, now I am getting cold feet. Where's PO3 she never said if she was in- I told her if she was in, I was...(insert Tinkerbean's smilie that is throwing it's arms in the air!).

DS will be so excited to have a special group:love: Great idea - otherwise these darned kiddyswappers will take all the places;) Once we get back from my aunt I'll let him fire up and see the sign-ups. He was moaning like mad "can't you do her grass AFTER the swaps open":rotfl:

AWM, more info on the kids swap please? I asked Lauren and she wants in!:)
That makes 3 for us so I think I better stop now before I get in over my head!

It is the same requirements as the adults. I am just letting them pick anything Disney that they want. They can do character/food/attraction or ride/park specific or just general.

I don't want to put an age restriction on this. Like my 5 year old, no way. He means well, but he hasn't mastered cutting straight or lining up AND won't let me help. My 10 year old could swap with us adults and the only way you would know he was a kid is I told you. Each of us knows our own children best. If you know yours will do fine, sign them up. We aren't expecting perfection, and I'm not the glitter police.
I will add more groups for the children if we need them. I will fill in any open spots so that every child will get back 5 new and 1 of their own.

Kicky is real excited! He's got no homework this weekend so I know I'll get no chance to work on MY swaps tomorrow:rotfl:

I'm planning on spending some time in my studio this afternoon starting on my Toppers and such for this swap. Should we post a picture of what we're working on, or is all of that kept a 'secret' before we get ours back? :)

I'm planning on spending some time in my studio this afternoon starting on my Toppers and such for this swap. Should we post a picture of what we're working on, or is all of that kept a 'secret' before we get ours back? :)

Nope, no secrets with my swaps. Post all the photos you want. Because even with all the photos, things still look more amazing in person. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter