Tour suggestions for 2 adults?

Dis703

DIS Veteran
We will be 2 adults. One a die hard Disney fanatic who goes every year at the very least and loves everything at WDW but hasn't done any tours. The other likes Disney and goes now and then enjoys the rides and food but has more of a sense of it being a park mostly for kids. He's also never been with a fanatic such as myself usually with newbies.

What tour would you suggest that would be a lot of fun? Some if them look more family/children oriented so I think we'd skip those unless they are just amazing. Kinda leaning towards one of the AK options but would love suggestions.

Thanks!

We've only done one backstage tour but it was amazing- the Epcot Seas Aqua Tour where you get to snorkel in the aquarium at Epcot. They also have a dive version if you're SCUBA certified. You get a great look behind the scenes of the Seas pavilion then get some time in the water with all the creatures!

Depending upon what you are into, try something outside the parks:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

I've done several of the guided tours. My favorite is The Magic of our Steam Trains. However this will likely be shut down while the Railroad is closed for the new construction in Tomorrowland.

If you're leaning towards an Animal Kingdom tour, I cannot recommend the Wild Africa Trek enough. It's seriously awesome getting a new angle to view the Safari and more in depth discussion about the animals. The Caring for Giants elephant tour was pretty cool also, and I've heard great things about the Rhino tour and the Starlight Safari from Animal Kingdom Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!