Towels?

eeyore70

Mouseketeer
Do you need to bring towels to the pool at Cabana Bay, and what about Volcano Bay?

No, there are plenty of towels at the Cabana Bay pools. I often grab a few from the pool area to take to VB with me, they are not free there.
Thanks,,,we are at Portofino,,,do you know if we can take the towels from there to VB?

Thanks,,,we are at Portofino,,,do you know if we can take the towels from there to VB?
Sure, no one is going to stop you from grabbing pool towels. If you feel conspicuous get them from the Villa pool. I usually bring them back to where I got them from, not sure that is necessary or not.

Yees, we always take pool towels to the water park. We just drop them in our bathroom when we go back to our room shower and change. Never had anyone say anything to us, about taking or where we leave them.

And that’s been when we have stayed at Royal, Portofino, Hard Rock, SF, and Cabana Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter