• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towncar to WDW???

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
Help. The last time we went to WDW we used Mears and it took forever. We had to wait almost an hour for the bus then it made several stops before we got to our resort(Poly). We are thinking of using a towncar service this time. Any one have any reconmendations? We saw an earlier post a few weeks ago on 'Yourride' and a few others but I can't find it now, it may have been on another board.. By the way we are now just under 2 weeks out from being there..smjj

www.yourride.net

we're also using them when we go. I too didn't want to use Mears and tour the State of Florida... I just want to get to the Polynesian and start my vacation!!!

Good Luck and have fun!

We have used Tiffany and had a major problem and the started using Yourride.net and have been very Happy. Rabbit is a great guy we have used the 5 time now and no problems Using them again in Dec and Jan. Good luck Brenda

We've used Tiffany twice and had a great experience both times. I will definately use them again.

Another satisfied Tiffany customer. We would definitely use them again!:D

We used Yourride in June and September and were very pleased. We plan on using them again!

I've only used Yourride, and plan on using them again. On time, very pleasant and helpful drivers.

Another vote for YOURRIDE, we used them in Jan. and will be using them again this Jan. The day before we were scheduled to leave Rabbit left a message that he would pick us up 1/2 hour earlier as there were delays at the airport the previous day. We appreciated that he did this!, he could have picked us up and dropped us off without a backwards glance! When he did pick us up he asked the kids if they had fun, they talked the entire trip to the airport about what they did and who they saw. He was patient and kind enough to act surprised, like they were the first kids he had heard of that ate at Cinderella's castle.:)

Once again, this site has come thru. Thanks again for the advise. We chose 'Yourride' and I will be sure to let you know how it was. We have in the past either rented a car or used Mears. We just were not satisified with either and will try this route..smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter