TR: 4 Adults, 3 Kids, 2 B-days, and our 1st family DL Trip! 5.25 - 6.1! (**Updated 7/7!**)

What a cute video!!!! Your daughter is such a cutie!:rotfl2:

I also love the photo of you and your girls walking the trail. :goodvibes You've got some gorgeous views around you, that's for sure!

Thank you! She is such a character :) It really is beautiful up here, I try and remember that every January when I'm wishing I lived somewhere warmer. Ha!

Sorry for the delayed response, we spent a few weeks in Seattle in July and I've been getting everything and everyone ready for school since we've been back. I'm hoping to catch up on all the trip reports I've been following soon!

Enjoyed your trip report! It sounds like you guys had a great time, and I'm excited to read about your upcoming trip too!

Enjoyed your trip report! It sounds like you guys had a great time, and I'm excited to read about your upcoming trip too!

Thanks! It was a perfect first family trip :) I'm looking forward to doing another TR - especially taking pics for it! Less than a month until we go!

OMG...what an amazing trip report. I have only read the first few pages so will need to come back to it (I'm at work on my lunch break but it's over now), but I love all the pictures you've shared and the details of your days. Looks like an amazing time. Your girls are soooo sweet! Love the photos after BBB. Did I read right that 2 of your girls share the same birthday?

I look forward to reading more later. We just returned ourselves and so I love reading other people's report and seeing their experiences. it always brings back nice memories.

OMG...what an amazing trip report. I have only read the first few pages so will need to come back to it (I'm at work on my lunch break but it's over now), but I love all the pictures you've shared and the details of your days. Looks like an amazing time. Your girls are soooo sweet! Love the photos after BBB. Did I read right that 2 of your girls share the same birthday?

I look forward to reading more later. We just returned ourselves and so I love reading other people's report and seeing their experiences. it always brings back nice memories.

Thank you! Yep - my oldest and youngest have the same birthday (3 years apart)! YDD was due on ODD's birthday, so I really didn't think they would share - but YDD was right on time :) They love and hate it :rotfl:

I hope you enjoy reading the rest! Did you have a good trip? We go again next month and I am counting down the days!

Thank you! Yep - my oldest and youngest have the same birthday (3 years apart)! YDD was due on ODD's birthday, so I really didn't think they would share - but YDD was right on time :) They love and hate it :rotfl:

I hope you enjoy reading the rest! Did you have a good trip? We go again next month and I am counting down the days!

Oh wow...funny what was expected and how it worked out with the other two sharing a birthday. My son and I actually share a birthday so it is a funny coincidence when two in the same household have the same day.

Our trip was amazing. Thanks for asking. I'm doing trip report too. First time at DL and I really love it! So great you are going again! Have fun!
P.S. - I just noticed that your report is from 2015, so bet you're anxious to go back! :-)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!