"Trade able pins"?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
http://pinpics.com/searchT.php?keyw=tomorrowland&type=3&year=2015&view=1

This pin was given to us as AP holders when we saw the preview of Tomorrowland. It is the logo of the film, which looks very interesting! It begins at the 1964-5 Worlds Fair in NYC. Right there, they catch me, I loved the fair, was in high school at the time.

The back of the pin has less information then pins you buy, and the sharp pin is not covered by a Mickey pin stopper, it has the old fashioned kind of metal stopper.

Is this trade able, or just a very nice souvenir?

Thanks
Bobbi

Bobbi when I clicked on the link a little box pops up saying that there are 5 wants, that means that there are people willing to trade for that pin. I am not sure how you would go about trading on Pin Pics since they updated the site.

As for the pin exchange here on the DIS, it is a pin I would accept as a trade.

Bobbi when I clicked on the link a little box pops up saying that there are 5 wants, that means that there are people willing to trade for that pin. I am not sure how you would go about trading on Pin Pics since they updated the site.

As for the pin exchange here on the DIS, it is a pin I would accept as a trade.

That's for your comment! I would not want to trade something unacceptable.

I do not know if they will continue to give out the pins as long as they show the preview, or if they were just giving them to AP holders.

Bobbi:)

I think it is trade-able since it was given out by Disney......but some people may be leery because of the different look to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter