Trader Sam's - "regular" cocktails?

Farro

Argh.
Hi,

We are staying at Polynesian, so I would like to go in Trader Sam's - we'd get a kick out of the atmosphere, etc.

I do not drink sweet drinks. Hate them, bother my stomach. Can I order just a regular vodka/tonic type drink, or a glass of wine? I still want to enjoy myself with the others.

Thanks!

Thanks! I assumed I could get a regular drink, but then I was second guessing, seeing as it is a themed bar.

Beer is on the menu already. But the menu doesn't specify about well or mixed drinks, but it is still a bar so they shouldn't have a problem doing it.

If they have all the ingredients to make the exotic drinks I gotta think they can do a well drink or gin & tonic, etc. I wonder what they charge for that though.

There were 12 in our group last time we went there. Everyone ordered something different so some of us could do a taste test. I didn't like any of the drinks.

I asked if I could get something that wasn't on the menu and what they brought back was awful (a pina colada-I figured they should have had the ingredients on hand being they were serving tropical type drinks. The bartender put cinnamon or something similar in it. They took it off the bill.).

The atmosphere is fun, the food is decent, but the drinks are lacking. I would rather spend the money at La Cava.

You can definitely get wine or beer. I'm not sure they have vodka on hand. Any sort of rum and soda shouldn't be a problem. Or tequila or cachaca, since they also have drinks with those in them.

You can definitely get wine or beer. I'm not sure they have vodka on hand. Any sort of rum and soda shouldn't be a problem. Or tequila or cachaca, since they also have drinks with those in them.

That's what I was thinking. No vodka. I don't love tequila on it's own, but I do enjoy a Mezcal cocktail (mmmm, smokey goodness), but again, they probably don't have that.

That's okay, wine will be fine! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter