Trading Pirates 1/5 pin

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
I was able to win another Pirates 1/5 pin in Hula's room tonight (as Darth got to witness :thumbsup2 ). This will most likely be my last one offered up for trade because I need one for myself as well, LOL. I'm only looking for things on my list. I'll decide no later than Wednesday evening, but I might decide by Tuesday night (depends on what time I can get online tomorrow).

Auto win: Stitch hat or pin (can't hurt to try, right? :rotfl2: )

Other wants, in no real order:

Pins
Bat magic (1 single star is all I need)****
Grand Californian pin**

Clothes/Hats/Shoes
Top Hat***
Black cowboy shirt w/o vest***
Brown cowboy shirt with vest****
Brown cowboy shirt w/o vest****
Yellow Explorer's outfit* (I also need the boots**; prefer the camera shirt)
Grey Haunted Mansion suit (I could use a black suit as well though; just prefer the grey)***

Furniture
Firewall(s)**
Haunted Mansion clock****
Purple Penny Press*
Blue soldier(s)***
Yellow solider(s)*
Blue wreath(s)**
Gold Snowman(s)*
White snowman(s)***
Yellow glass slipper seat*

If anyone would like to offer animator's desks and stools, that would be welcome as well. I'd like to get another 1 for my mom, and I'd also like to gift them to friends here on the DIS.

Out of everything listed (Stitch items and desks/stools aside), I've put stars by what I'm most interested in; more stars means I'm more interested in that item.

Thanks for reading, all!
~ :wizard: :donald: 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter