~!!!Trading Red Mints For Yellow Gumdrops!!!~ *Quick and Easy Swaps*

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
Haha, yep, if you missed out on the Ride-A-Thon yesterday and need those prizes, then this is the place to be :wizard: I have a few extra red mints that I would like to trade for today's gumdrops :)

I am interested in trading 3 yellow gumdrops for 3 red flat mints. If it is what you mean by swap.

Hi. I need 5 of the flat red mints to finish a room. I have 5 yellow gum drops. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

I would be happy to trade you some. How many?
I'm looking to trade for about 6 gumdrops so let me know if you want to trade that many :)

I am interested in trading 3 yellow gumdrops for 3 red flat mints. If it is what you mean by swap.
Yeah that's what I meant by a swap :santa: If Dreams doesn't want to trade 6 then I'll trade ya :) But I'll just have to see how many she wants.

Hi. I need 5 of the flat red mints to finish a room. I have 5 yellow gum drops. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

I think between Kasiks and Dreams I'll get enough enough gumdrops, but if anything changes I'll let ya know :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter