Traffic Alert

DisneyFed

DIS Veteran
Heads up guys...

Any of you heading down I 75 on the way to Orlando, be advised.

There was a **NASTY** pileup today that killed 10 people. I 75 is closed and part of the roadway melted from the fires.

It is not known when it will reopen, but it's got to be inspected first.

Probably only affects the next two weeks or so, but if you're headed down in that time, they are re-routing people onto 301.

Heads up guys...

There was a **NASTY** pileup today that killed 10 people. I 75 is closed and part of the roadway melted from the fires.

Probably only affects the next two weeks or so, but if you're headed down in that time, they are re-routing people onto 301.

As long as your on the case... we'll be fine.

Is it both directions, or only southbound?

Heads up guys...

Wow, that is sad news. 10 people?

News here aired video of the aftermath. Just south of Gainesville. I have been on that stretch multiple times when I went to school and when my parents moved up there. What a mess.

I know someone heading down there so I will give them the heads up. We will pray for the lost lives.

Northbound is open...

Southbound is still closed as of this morning.

It is truly a bad mess over there.

An FHP buddy of mine said it' s the worst accident scene he's been to in 27 years. Said he's never seen anything like it---and he's seen a lot:sad1:

Northbound is open...

Southbound is still closed as of this morning.

It is truly a bad mess over there.

An FHP buddy of mine said it' s the worst accident scene he's been to in 27 years. Said he's never seen anything like it---and he's seen a lot:sad1:

Wow - thought and prayers to the families involved.

This is so sad. Praying for those that lost there lives...and their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter