Traffic at CBBR foodcourt

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
Have stayed at CBBR before and the food court was never super crazy, even at peak dining times. Can anyone tell me if this has changed since they added the 2 new buildings? Do we need to be more aware of potential mega crowds at peak dining times?

As always thanks in advance to all our friends at the Dis

I don't have an answer for you but bumping up your thread to catch more reads for you.

We were there for Spring Break this year, so right before the new bldgs opened but it was fully booked and really busy with Jimmy Fallon people, and we noticed that they had about 1/4 to 1/2 of the seating area roped off most of the time for lunch and dinner and we still had our pick of tables. The wait was maybe 10 people deep for each of the entree stations, so busy but not terrible. Breakfast, which we always do in the room, looked to be the busiest time with all seating sections open, so that may be the pinch point with the extra rooms now available.

I was there in May and anytime we went it was half empty or more. May isn't a very busy month though.

We were there in June and it wasn't very busy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter