Train Wreck TV programs that you just kept watching

Rude, off-color british show? I'm in! Thanks for the suggestion-
Sadly, they cut the second half of the season. When I went to show my husband some of the most rude and off color parts they were gone! Hopefully they did not cut the part that explains "bubbly milk" but I think they did. There are some scenes from the show that I can think of and laugh not just chuckle laugh and it drives me crazy that no one else has seen them so they think I am nuts!!

Paradise Hotel - It was on in 2003 and was just a terrible reality show, yet I watched all of the episodes. It still haunts me. The theme song was Eddie Money's "Two Tickets to Paradise". I don't think it lasted more than a season or two.

And I'm laughing at the person who mentioned the Cleveland Browns' games. I'm a lifelong Clevelander/Browns fan and you are correct, but I remember the Kardiac Kids in the 80s. Those were the good games!

Paradise Hotel! I remember being so mad when Charla didn’t give any of the money to Dave! And, Toni with the crazy eyes. I wonder what happened to all those people, I’m sure they thought they would all become stars.

Ghost Adventures OMG in its every incarnation as well as Highway from Hell, and Kindred Spirits. What about Famously Afraid and My Ghost Story (celebrity edition...like why is it that just the B list out of work actors are the ones who have had paranormal experiences). Used to watch Paranormal State. I however, draw the line at Ghost Bait. Even I have standards. LOL

Anything TLC. However, I can only stand to watch very small amounts or I just get a headache. Why do they screech and yell so much?!

Me too!
So my husband isn't the only ones who come back from a visit to his folks (I can't/won't go anymore, it's been a few years), pour a glass of wine, sit down and start to discuss the logistics of getting a sled dumpster out to their house when the time comes? And all that comes with it.....
We did the dumpster when we cleared their house. Yeah, not fun.

Indian Matchmaking on Netflix. While I'm horrified, I'm really not surprised by any of it.

DW and I just watched that this weekend. On 0-10 Trainwreck scale I'd say it's about a 0.5. I actually found it interesting, while 90 Day Fiancee and Married At First Sight are just gross and sad IMHO.

Me too!
So my husband isn't the only ones who come back from a visit to his folks (I can't/won't go anymore, it's been a few years), pour a glass of wine, sit down and start to discuss the logistics of getting a sled dumpster out to their house when the time comes? And all that comes with it.....
I paid $15,000 for a company to clear my mother's home when she died :(. I *still* watch Hoarders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter