• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trainer for a Day/Animal Care Experience Programs at SEA WORLD?

chrisn

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if any of you have participated in either of these programs at Sea World?

Wow...it's been a while, but yes, I participated in the Trainer program...had a blast...cost about $150 or so...was a graduation present...got to work with killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, false killer whales, and other animals...got to learn the different training techniques...animal interactions...excellent program...

IOAfan

Both Trainer for a Day (7 hrs) and Animal Care Experience (8 hrs.)are $389 so if yours was only $150 you got a slammin deal! I am giving this to my daughter for her birthday. Glad to hear you had a good time as it is an all day program. We will be participating in late February and are looking forward to it. Thanks again.

did you already get your confirmation letter saying which date you have it? Which program is your daughter going to do? BTW, you're welcome.

IOAfan

We decided on Trainer for a Day although she is also really interested in the ACE program too. I have not booked it yet but will do so shortly. I am hoping to book for Sunday, February 23rd. We always go in February so I told her next time we go down she can do the ACE program. I'm sure they will both be great!

The Animal Care Experience must be new...I don't remember it being offered last summer...your daughter will have a great time...

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter