Transfer multiple contracts

cuteinnocent

Mouseketeer
With one transfer per year - if I have 2 contracts (different resorts) but same use year so under one membership number, I assume that means I can only make one transfer between the 2 resorts? I cannot transfer from both resorts (2 transfers)? So if I had picked 2 different use years, then I could have done 2 transfers? :headache:

With one transfer per year - if I have 2 contracts (different resorts) but same use year so under one membership number, I assume that means I can only make one transfer between the 2 resorts? I cannot transfer from both resorts (2 transfers)? So if I had picked 2 different use years, then I could have done 2 transfers? :headache:
Yes, but there are some disadvantages to having different use years that may offset the benefit of the additional transfer allowance. Depends on how you use your contracts.

Yes, if under one master it's not a transfer. You could have done the same resort and UY but had them titled differently. Some of the, usually minor, benefits of separate master constructs are additional transfer slots and wait list slots. OTOH, if you transfer from one to another, it uses the transfer from both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter