Transportation during week between Christmas and New Years

pooh4evr

Mouseketeer
Hello, we will be in WDW from Dec 25th- Jan 3. We have been a number of times, but never during such a crowded time. I was wondering what to expect for travel times by Disney bus, and the friendship boats. We plan on being at rope drop each morning bright and early, then taking a break after lunch. Will we have trouble getting back to the parks later, in the early evening, we will be on the bus for hours? TIA!

We always travel Christmas - New Years and the only issue we have ever had was bus transportation at Epcot at closing the one time we didn't stay at an Epcot resort. Needless to say that never happened again!

Will we have trouble getting back to the parks later, in the early evening, we will be on the bus for hours?
No. Curious why you'd think any bus ride would take substantially longer than normal. Yes, there may be traffic, and there may be lines of vehicles at the park entrance plazas - but not hours. Plus, sometimes buses can use alternative routes.

No. Curious why you'd think any bus ride would take substantially longer than normal. Yes, there may be traffic, and there may be lines of vehicles at the park entrance plazas - but not hours. Plus, sometimes buses can use alternative routes.

I guess I was thinking of the bus getting stuck in traffic behind cars being turned away from the parks or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!