Transportation from Airport to Resort???

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
My 21yo dd is going to Disney by herself after Thanksgiving. She will be staying near Downtown Disney. I'm not sure what would be the best choice for her. She's too young to rent a car(and doesn't need one once she's at Disney. Mears sounds long and kind of icky. Would a car service be much more than a cab? I'd rather she not take chances on a taxi- driver. Maybe I'm being way too much a worry-wart but... Any suggestions? Thanks.

I don't think you're being a worrywart at all!
Actually, a towncar service will be less than a cab. I'm not sure exactly how much, but definitely cheaper. We normally use Happy Limo, but on one trip we did a last minute change of plans and ended up taking a cab to the airport. The cost was more than the towncar. Mears is okay, but I don't like the cattle call atmosphere or all the stops before getting to your destination.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

mnmom22
We pick up kids all the times for moms and dads. We are one of the DIS sponsors and a Member of the Better Business Bureau....
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

I'd go with a car service. We've used Tiffany Town Cars in the past and had no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter