Transportation from Disney Hotel to CDG airport (not with the Magical Shuttle)

piglet1234

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable transfers from The Disney Sequoia Lodge to CDG airport? We have to be at the airport by 6:30 am so the Magical Shuttle does not leave early enough for us. We would need to take a private shuttle or a taxi.

I checked out the Paris all you need to know visitors DIS post https://www.disboards.com/threads/first-time-to-dlp-all-you-need-to-know-to-plan-your-trip.1017065/ and some of the transfers information is outdated or not available anymore...

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much.

6:30am is so early that I would recommend a plan that would allow for a backup in case something goes wrong (such as making a last-minute taxi reservation, wait for the taxi to arrive and drive you to the airport). Since this would likely make you leave DLP in the middle of the night, have you considered sleeping the last night at the airport? there are many hotels in the area, including some just a few footsteps away from the Terminal 1 station (with free “CDG Val” train shuttle to terminals 2 and 3), and there is even an hotel literally inside the Terminal 2.

If I would be you, I would be calling a taxi, because if anything goes wrong with a taxi, you can always stop the ride, pay only for what you rode, and take another taxi from where you are. Taxis are convenient, easy to book and drivers know their job.

EzyShuttle worked for us, and were recommended by others on here. However, I like the idea already suggested of sleeping near the airport for the night.

Alternatively you could take the SNCF train from Paris, CDG to Chessy Station and then the shuttle bus to Sequoia Lodge.

Alternatively you could take the SNCF train from Paris, CDG to Chessy Station and then the shuttle bus to Sequoia Lodge.

That's my top favorite option! However, trains are not going to be available for an arrival as early as 6.30am, as requested by the OP. :(

Moosie3005 when you booked ezshuttle did you get a confirm before the trip...? did they contact you a day before? Or something like that, I am looking into ezshuttle... thanks all for the great recommendations

I didn't go to CDG but I used EasyGo shuttle to go from HiPark Serris to Gare du Nord. They were reliable. They contacted me a few hours after I submitted the request they arrived about 5 minutes early...but they seem to only take cash we asked about credit card payment and they said no. Hope this is helpful.

Would also highly recommend ezyshuttle. Had a confirmation email confirming pick up times etc, then a text the day before telling me drivers name. Really friendly, helpful and courteous, would definitely use again

We have an early morning flight in January (were originally scheduled for a 6:20 departure, now the more reasonable hour of 9:25) and our plan is to just stay at the airport the night before. The best price I could find for a family room on site is at the ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy at Terminal 3 (not to be confused with the ibis in the nearby village, which has a shuttle service). They start breakfast the included breakfast from 4:30 am, which is nice. We're planning to use RS transports to get there the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!