Transportation from SNA to DLH with little ones

Disney Dudette

Mouseketeer
Myself, my mom and my two little girls are flying to DL next month to SNA airport and staying at the DLH. We have used the Disney Express Bus in the past but weren't very happy with our last experience with them (buses very run down, had a long wait at the airport on our arrival day sitting in the bus for a long time as they waited for the bus to fill more before they would leave the airport) It would cost $92 rountrip for us to take the Disney Express for two adults and two children. I looked into Lanskey, but they cost $160 roundtrip for the four of us ... so, trying to price out my options. Can anyone recommend transportation from SNA to the DLH that provides car seats as we will not have our car seats with us? Thank you very much!! :)

I came across ABC Shuttle that offers car seats for a reasonable rate... anybody use them before and can give any feedback? TIA!

There's a few other shuttle services that will supply car seats, i.e. Zippy's, but I don't know what they charge.

How old are your kiddos? Do they need 5-point harnesses or are they in booster seats? Because you can buy inflatable boosters like Bubble Bum and pack them along.

I realize that it is more $ to take Lansky's, however, I highly recommend them. They take all the worry out of that part of travelling. They are on time, professional, vehicles are clean, and they provide car seats. I can't recommend them enough. My DD and I take them all the time. I just make it a part of my budget.

Just looked at Lansky’s website and they do transportation to the beach. Has anyone used them for this?
Thinking of doing this for our trip since we won’t have a car.

When we were there in 2017 we used Sunny’s Transport. He had a properly installed car seat. I recall it being clean enough and he was on time and very friendly. It was $123 round trip from SNA. We are planning to come in early May and I would use him again.

We always use Lansky! They go to the cruise ship port as well. We haven't used them to the beach, but I'd do it if we ever wanted to go there, for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter