****** Transportation Service

nmartin

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know if anyone has used ****** in the past? If so how was the service? I am looking for service from the airport to HRH with a grocery stop which they are advertising. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Sorry can't read the name. www.happylimo.com will take you to the resort and stop at a grocery store as well. We had great service with them. www.mousesavers.com will provide you with a discount code for r/t service.

:crazy:

Yes, we've used them and the service was EXCELLENT. Our driver was friendly and punctual, and the car was clean and very, very nice. We will definitely use them again. They are censored here, but get great reviews and recommendations on other disney planning sites.

:crazy:

Yes, we've used them and the service was EXCELLENT. Our driver was friendly and punctual, and the car was clean and very, very nice. We will definitely use them again. They are censored here, but get great reviews and recommendations on other disney planning sites.

Is there any way I could get a hint what transportation service you all are talking about? Inquiring minds want to know.

Not sure which transportation service this is but if it rhymes with "girly thrill"....we used them last year and loved them. prompt and very accomodating. I needed an unexpected pharmacy stop and the driver even got on the phone with the pharmacy for directions so that I could pick up my prescription on the way to our destination. Great rates and wonderful customer service. We are using them again in April.

Thanks--wasn't sure so I didn't want to s-p-e-l-l-i-t-o-u-t:lmao: Oh well--guess that is not who the OP was asking about but we have had a great experience with them and highly recommend.

Actually you should spell it out. The word filter would have replaced the name of the company with *** if the company was banned. Preview your post. That way you don't even have to post.

It's not allowed to work around the word filter by changing the spelling or giving clues.

Magpie--Hints aren't allowed. A couple of companies decided to spam the boards and as a result DIS has banned mention of the companies. Hints just make work for the volunteer moderators who have to edit the posts.

You can make a "test" post with the name of every company you can think of. Preview the post. The banned companies will have the name replaced with ***. Cancel out. No reason to actually post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter