• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation to Angels game

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
DH will be taking the car to transport our "grown up" kids to Magic Mountain while DS and I, who are not roller coaster fans, hang out around DLH and Downtown Disney for the day. We have tickets to the Angels game that night and I am wondering the best way to get there from DLH.

You could use A.R.T. -- I know our hotel is very close to the stadium and we are able to use A.R.T. to get back and forth to the parks. (See Route H)

www.rideart.org

In past years there has been transportation from the ESPN Zone to the Angels games. Not sure what the details are, or even if they're still doing it.

jlmarr said:
In past years there has been transportation from the ESPN Zone to the Angels games. Not sure what the details are, or even if they're still doing it.
WOW, that would be perfect! We will probably spend most of the afternoon at ESPN Zone and DS would think it would be so cool if we could ride to the game from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter